Organizations that use cloud-based applications in particular, find it hard to keep data orchestrated across systems.
Common approach to data management is to utilize a master data file, called Master Data Management (MDM). This file provides a common definition of an asset and all its data properties in an effort to eliminate ambiguous or competing data policies. Benefits of data management include enhanced compliance, greater security, improved sales and marketing strategies, better product classification; and improved data governance to reduce organizational risk(s).
- Big Data (IoT, CX, Customer 360, Customer Personalization, Fraud Detection)
- Data Governance – link to Informatica Data Governance
- Data Integration– link to Informatica Data Integration
- Master Data Management (Metadata, Data Dictionary, etc.) – link to Informatica
- Master Data Management
- Data Quality- – link to Informatica Data Quality
- Data Provisioning/Data as Service (DaaS)
- Data Compression– link to Informatica Data Compression
- Data- Streaming Analytic Solutions- – link to DataStax