Oracle Cloud Infrastructure or OCI is an IaaS that delivers on-premises. High performance computing power to run cloud native and enterprise companies IT workloads.
The Oracle Cloud has been designed to enable high availability, data residency, and disaster protection. OCI offers layers of security to help ensure resources are provisioned securely for every customer, a zero trust architecture for maximum isolation of customer tenancies, and many integrated customer security services that are offered at no extra charge.
In addition, the Oracle Cloud is designed to help meet the security and compliance needs of customers in both the commercial and public sectors. OCI’s architecture is designed to allow cloud regions to be deployed within separate secure and isolated realms for different uses.
- Cloud Assessment & Advisory
- IaaS- Infrastructure as Service
- PaaS- Platform as Service
- DRaaS- Disaster Recovery as Service
- Database as Service (DBaaS)
- Test & Development on Cloud
- Cloud Backup Services
- P2V (Physical to Virtual migration)
- Co- location & hosting of mission-critical IT systems